Find the meanings of abnormal words or acronyms in our glossary
For the Chief Musician. For a stringed instrument. By David.
- Hear my cry, God.
- Listen to my prayer.
- From the end of the
earth, I will call to you, when my heart is overwhelmed.
- Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
- For you have been a
refuge for me,
- a strong tower from the enemy.
- I will dwell in your
- I will take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
- For you, God, have
heard my vows.
- You have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.
- You will prolong the
- his years shall be for generations.
- He shall be enthroned
in God�s presence forever.
- Appoint your loving kindness and truth, that they may preserve him.
- So I will sing praise
to your name forever,
- that I may fulfill my vows daily.
For the Chief Musician. To Jeduthan. A Psalm by David.
- My soul rests in God
- My salvation is from him.
- He alone is my rock
and my salvation, my fortress�
- I will never be greatly shaken.
- How long will you
assault a man,
- would all of you throw him down,
- Like a leaning wall, like a tottering fence?
- They fully intend to
throw him down from his lofty place.
- They delight in lies.
- They bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly.
- My soul, wait in
silence for God alone,
- for my expectation is from him.
- He alone is my rock
and my salvation, my fortress.
- I will not be shaken.
- With God is my
salvation and my honor.
- The rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
- Trust in him at all
times, you people.
- Pour out your heart before him.
- God is a refuge for us.
- Surely men of low
degree are just a breath,
- and men of high degree are a lie.
- In the balances they will go up.
- They are together lighter than a breath.
- Don�t trust in
- Don�t become vain in robbery.
- If riches increase,
- don�t set your heart on them.
- God has spoken once;
- twice I have heard this,
- that power belongs to God.
- Also to you, Lord,
belongs loving kindness,
- for you reward every man according to his work.
A Psalm by David, when he was in the desert of Judah.
- God, you are my God.
- I will earnestly seek you.
- My soul thirsts for you.
- My flesh longs for you,
- in a dry and weary land, where there is no water.
- So I have seen you in
- watching your power and your glory.
- Because your loving
kindness is better than life,
- my lips shall praise you.
- So I will bless you
while I live.
- I will lift up my hands in your name.
- My soul shall be
satisfied as with the richest food.
- My mouth shall praise you with joyful lips,
- when I remember you
on my bed,
- and think about you in the night watches.
- For you have been my
- I will rejoice in the shadow of your wings.
- My soul stays close
- Your right hand holds me up.
- But those who seek my
soul, to destroy it,
- shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
- They shall be given
over to the power of the sword.
- They shall be jackal food.
- But the king shall
rejoice in God.
- Everyone who swears by him will praise him,
- for the mouth of those who speak lies shall be silenced.
For the Chief Musician. A Psalm by David.
- Hear my voice, God,
in my complaint.
- Preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
- Hide me from the
conspiracy of the wicked,
- from the noisy crowd of the ones doing evil;
- who sharpen their
tongue like a sword,
- and aim their arrows, deadly words,
- to shoot innocent men
- They shoot at him suddenly and fearlessly.
- They encourage
themselves in evil plans.
- They talk about laying snares secretly.
- They say, �Who will see them?�
- They plot injustice,
saying, �We have made a perfect plan!�
- Surely man�s mind and heart are cunning.
- But God will shoot at
- They will be suddenly struck down with an arrow.
- Their own tongues
shall ruin them.
- All who see them will shake their heads.
- All mankind shall be
- They shall declare the work of God,
- and shall wisely ponder what he has done.
- The righteous shall
be glad in Yahweh,
- and shall take refuge in him.
- All the upright in heart shall praise him!
For the Chief Musician. A Psalm by David. A song.
- Praise waits for you,
God, in Zion.
- To you shall vows be performed.
- You who hear prayer,
- to you all men will come.
- Sins overwhelmed me,
- but you atoned for our transgressions.
- Blessed is one whom
you choose, and cause to come near,
- that he may live in your courts.
- We will be filled with the goodness of your house,
- your holy temple.
- By awesome deeds of
righteousness, you answer us,
- God of our salvation.
- You who are the hope of all the ends of the earth,
- of those who are far away on the sea;
- Who by his power
forms the mountains,
- having armed yourself with strength;
- who stills the
roaring of the seas,
- the roaring of their waves,
- and the turmoil of the nations.
- They also who dwell
in faraway places are afraid at your wonders.
- You call the morning�s dawn and the evening with songs of joy.
- You visit the earth,
and water it.
- You greatly enrich it.
- The river of God is full of water.
- You provide them grain, for so you have ordained it.
- You drench its
- You level its ridges.
- You soften it with showers.
- You bless it with a crop.
- You crown the year
with your bounty.
- Your carts overflow with abundance.
- The wilderness
- The hills are clothed with gladness.
- The pastures are
covered with flocks.
- The valleys also are clothed with grain.
- They shout for joy!
- They also sing.
For the Chief Musician. A song. A Psalm.
- Make a joyful shout
to God, all the earth!
- Sing to the glory of
- Offer glory and praise!
- Tell God, �How
awesome are your deeds!
- Through the greatness of your power, your enemies submit themselves to
- All the earth will
- and will sing to you;
- they will sing to your name.�
- Come, and see God�s
- awesome work on behalf of the children of men.
- He turned the sea
into dry land.
- They went through the river on foot.
- There, we rejoiced in him.
- He rules by his might
- His eyes watch the nations.
- Don�t let the rebellious rise up against him.
- Praise our God, you
- Make the sound of his praise heard,
- who preserves our
life among the living,
- and doesn�t allow our feet to be moved.
- For you, God, have
- You have refined us, as silver is refined.
- You brought us into
- You laid a burden on our backs.
- You allowed men to
ride over our heads.
- We went through fire and through water,
- but you brought us to the place of abundance.
- I will come into
your temple with burnt offerings.
- I will pay my vows to you, which my lips promised,
- and my mouth spoke, when I was in distress.
- I will offer to you
burnt offerings of fat animals,
- with the offering of rams,
- I will offer bulls with goats.
- Come, and hear, all
you who fear God.
- I will declare what he has done for my soul.
- I cried to him with
- He was extolled with my tongue.
- If I cherished sin
in my heart,
- the Lord wouldn�t have listened.
- But most certainly,
God has listened.
- He has heard the voice of my prayer.
- Blessed be God, who
has not turned away my prayer,
- nor his loving kindness from me.
For the Chief Musician. With stringed instruments. A Psalm. A song.
- May God be merciful
to us, bless us,
- and cause his face to shine on us.
- That your way may be
known on earth,
- and your salvation among all nations,
- let the peoples
praise you, God.
- Let all the peoples praise you.
- Oh let the nations be
glad and sing for joy,
- for you will judge the peoples with equity,
- and govern the nations on earth.
- Let the peoples
praise you, God.
- Let all the peoples praise you.
- The earth has yielded
- God, even our own God, will bless us.
- God will bless us.
- All the ends of the earth shall fear him.
For the Chief Musician. A Psalm by David. A song.
- Let God arise!
- Let his enemies be scattered!
- Let them who hate him also flee before him.
- As smoke is driven
- so drive them away.
- As wax melts before the fire,
- so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
- But let the righteous
- Let them rejoice before God.
- Yes, let them rejoice with gladness.
- Sing to God! Sing
praises to his name!
- Extol him who rides on the clouds:
- to Yah, his name!
- Rejoice before him!
- A father of the
fatherless, and a defender of the widows,
- is God in his holy habitation.
- God sets the lonely
- He brings out the prisoners with singing,
- but the rebellious dwell in a sun-scorched land.
- God, when you went
forth before your people,
- when you marched through the wilderness...
- The earth trembled.
- The sky also poured down rain at the presence of the God of Sinai�
- at the presence of God, the God of Israel.
- You, God, sent a
- You confirmed your inheritance, when it was weary.
- Your congregation
- You, God, prepared your goodness for the poor.
- The Lord announced
- The ones who proclaim it are a great company.
- �Kings of armies
flee! They flee!�
- She who waits at home divides the spoil,
- while you sleep
among the campfires,
- the wings of a dove sheathed with silver,
- her feathers with shining gold.
- When the Almighty
scattered kings in her,
- it snowed on Zalmon.
- The mountains of
Bashan are majestic mountains.
- The mountains of Bashan are rugged.
- Why do you look in
envy, you rugged mountains,
- at the mountain where God chooses to reign?
- Yes, Yahweh will dwell there forever.
- The chariots of God
are tens of thousands and thousands of thousands.
- The Lord is among them, from Sinai, into the sanctuary.
- You have ascended on
- You have led away captives.
- You have received gifts among men,
- yes, among the rebellious also, that Yah God might dwell there.
- Blessed be the Lord,
who daily bears our burdens,
- even the God who is our salvation.
- God is to us a God
- To Yahweh, the Lord, belongs escape from death.
- But God will strike
through the head of his enemies,
- the hairy scalp of such a one as still continues in his guiltiness.
- The Lord said, �I
will bring you again from Bashan,
- I will bring you again from the depths of the sea;
- That you may crush
them, dipping your foot in blood,
- that the tongues of your dogs may have their portion from your
- They have seen your
- even the processions of my God, my King, into the sanctuary.
- The singers went
before, the minstrels followed after,
- in the midst of the ladies playing with tambourines,
- �Bless God in the
- even the Lord in the assembly of Israel!�
- There is little
Benjamin, their ruler,
- the princes of Judah, their council,
- the princes of Zebulun, and the princes of Naphtali.
- Your God has
commanded your strength.
- Strengthen, God, that which you have done for us.
- Because of your
temple at Jerusalem,
- kings shall bring presents to you.
- Rebuke the wild
animal of the reeds,
- the multitude of the bulls, with the calves of the peoples.
- Being humbled, may it bring bars of silver.
- Scatter the nations that delight in war.
- Princes shall come
out of Egypt.
- Ethiopia shall hurry to stretch out her hands to God.
- Sing to God, you
kingdoms of the earth!
- Sing praises to the Lord!
- To him who rides on
the heaven of heavens, which are of old;
- behold, he utters his voice, a mighty voice.
- Ascribe strength to
- His excellency is over Israel,
- his strength is in the skies.
- You are awesome,
God, in your sanctuaries.
- The God of Israel gives strength and power to his people.
- Praise be to God!
For the Chief Musician. To the tune of �Lilies.� By David.
- Save me, God,
- for the waters have come up to my neck!
- I sink in deep mire,
where there is no foothold.
- I have come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
- I am weary with my
- My throat is dry.
- My eyes fail, looking for my God.
- Those who hate me
without a cause are more than the hairs of my head.
- Those who want to cut me off, being my enemies wrongfully, are mighty.
- I have to restore what I didn�t take away.
- God, you know my
- My sins aren�t hidden from you.
- Don�t let those who
wait for you be shamed through me, Lord Yahweh of Armies.
- Don�t let those who seek you be brought to dishonor through me, God
- Because for your
sake, I have borne reproach.
- Shame has covered my face.
- I have become a
stranger to my brothers,
- an alien to my mother�s children.
- For the zeal of your
house consumes me.
- The reproaches of those who reproach you have fallen on me.
- When I wept and I
- that was to my reproach.
- When I made
sackcloth my clothing,
- I became a byword to them.
- Those who sit in the
gate talk about me.
- I am the song of the drunkards.
- But as for me, my
prayer is to you, Yahweh, in an acceptable time.
- God, in the abundance of your loving kindness, answer me in the truth
of your salvation.
- Deliver me out of
the mire, and don�t let me sink.
- Let me be delivered from those who hate me, and out of the deep waters.
- Don�t let the
flood waters overwhelm me,
- neither let the deep swallow me up.
- Don�t let the pit shut its mouth on me.
- Answer me, Yahweh,
for your loving kindness is good.
- According to the multitude of your tender mercies, turn to me.
- Don�t hide your
face from your servant,
- for I am in distress.
- Answer me speedily!
- Draw near to my
soul, and redeem it.
- Ransom me because of my enemies.
- You know my
reproach, my shame, and my dishonor.
- My adversaries are all before you.
- Reproach has broken
my heart, and I am full of heaviness.
- I looked for some to take pity, but there was none;
- for comforters, but I found none.
- They also gave me
gall for my food.
- In my thirst, they gave me vinegar to drink.
- Let their table
before them become a snare.
- May it become a retribution and a trap.
- Let their eyes be
darkened, so that they can�t see.
- Let their backs be continually bent.
- Pour out your
indignation on them.
- Let the fierceness of your anger overtake them.
- Let their habitation
- Let no one dwell in their tents.
- For they persecute
him whom you have wounded.
- They tell of the sorrow of those whom you have hurt.
- Charge them with
crime upon crime.
- Don�t let them come into your righteousness.
- Let them be blotted
out of the book of life,
- and not be written with the righteous.
- But I am in pain and
- Let your salvation, God, protect me.
- I will praise the
name of God with a song,
- and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
- It will please
Yahweh better than an ox,
- or a bull that has horns and hoofs.
- The humble have seen
it, and are glad.
- You who seek after God, let your heart live.
- For Yahweh hears the
- and doesn�t despise his captive people.
- Let heaven and earth
- the seas, and everything that moves therein!
- For God will save
Zion, and build the cities of Judah.
- They shall settle there, and own it.
- The children also of
his servants shall inherit it.
- Those who love his name shall dwell therein.
For the Chief Musician. By David. A reminder.
- Hurry, God, to
- Come quickly to help me, Yahweh.
- Let them be
disappointed and confounded who seek my soul.
- Let those who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.
- Let them be turned
because of their shame
- Who say, �Aha! Aha!�
- Let all those who
seek you rejoice and be glad in you.
- Let those who love your salvation continually say,
- �Let God be exalted!�
- But I am poor and
- Come to me quickly, God.
- You are my help and my deliverer.
- Yahweh, don�t delay.
For tiffany jewellery uk this record with being successful includes recurrent alone. Tiffany with acclaimed international popularity includes under CompTIA 220-802 exam no circumstances did not stun the globe featuring a great ISC CISSP exam dumps international displays with innovative jewelry.
Last updated: December 31, 1969
and ray ban sunglasses uk many people across the world have fallen for their elegance and beauty tiffany uk online reproduction lamps were created.
The popularity of this brand in tiffany jewelry on sale fashion dates back to 1837. Charles Lewis Tiffany and Teddy Young founded Tiffany and Co
Then you must be quite excited to get a tiffany heart necklace to show your high grade taste.
If you know who markets the tiffany heart earring, you possibly can maintain a consistent eye out for brand new pieces or sales.
Complimentary standard shipping on all oneaddress orders of US$300 or more will be included with your onlinecheap tiffany jewelry purchase.
The outdoor shopping changes into shop online, it creat so many different feel for every one to enjoy there live,just a buy a tiffany and co engagement rings online,converent,quickly,romantic.
Millions of women on the globe wear tiffany and co bracelet theme diamond engagement ring plus the signature 200-101 exam bank silver charm bracelets.
Zale is actually among North CompTIA 220-801 Americas biggest shops within diamonds, pearl in addition to coloured rock, in addition to platinum happens to be, chains, for example tiffany uk sale jewellery.
Signet, a new BRITAIN centered provider, could be the major INDIVIDUALS customizable sell type taking an important bit of the INDIVIDUALS tiffany & co uk market place featuring a a single
Additionally it is the leading edge stone jeweler in the us. In excess of hundred Jared outlets offer diamond tiffany jewellery uk and unfastened expensive diamonds.
Piercing Pagoda will continue to tiffany outlet uk expand from the one in the store place to your string connected with over 820 kiosks nowadays fulfilling customers in the YOU. vcp-510 exam swarovski bangle uk
Related articles:Magickal Uses of the Psalms
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to add one