Find the meanings of abnormal words or acronyms in our glossary
For the Chief Musician. On an instrument of Gath. By Asaph.
- Sing aloud to God,
- Make a joyful shout to the God of Jacob!
- Raise a song, and
bring here the tambourine,
- the pleasant lyre with the harp.
- Blow the trumpet at
the New Moon,
- at the full moon, on our feast day.
- For it is a statute
- an ordinance of the God of Jacob.
- He appointed it in
Joseph for a testimony,
- when he went out over the land of Egypt,
- I heard a language that I didn�t know.
- �I removed his
shoulder from the burden.
- His hands were freed from the basket.
- You called in
trouble, and I delivered you.
- I answered you in the secret place of thunder.
- I tested you at the waters of Meribah.�
- �Hear, my people,
and I will testify to you,
- Israel, if you would listen to me!
- There shall be no
strange god in you,
- neither shall you worship any foreign god.
- I am Yahweh, your
- who brought you up out of the land of Egypt.
- Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.
- But my people
didn�t listen to my voice.
- Israel desired none of me.
- So I let them go
after the stubbornness of their hearts,
- that they might walk in their own counsels.
- Oh that my people
would listen to me,
- that Israel would walk in my ways!
- I would soon subdue
- and turn my hand against their adversaries.
- The haters of Yahweh
would cringe before him,
- and their punishment would last forever.
- But he would have
also fed them with the finest of the wheat.
- I will satisfy you with honey out of the rock.�
A Psalm by Asaph.
- God presides in the
- He judges among the gods.
- �How long will you
- and show partiality to the wicked?�
- �Defend the weak,
the poor, and the fatherless.
- Maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed.
- Rescue the weak and
- Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked.�
- They don�t know,
neither do they understand.
- They walk back and forth in darkness.
- All the foundations of the earth are shaken.
- I said, �You are
- all of you are sons of the Most High.
- Nevertheless you
shall die like men,
- and fall like one of the rulers.�
- Arise, God, judge the
- for you inherit all of the nations.
A song. A Psalm by Asaph.
- God, don�t keep
- Don�t keep silent,
- and don�t be still, God.
- For, behold, your
enemies are stirred up.
- Those who hate you have lifted up their heads.
- They conspire with
cunning against your people.
- They plot against your cherished ones.
- �Come,� they say,
�and let�s destroy them as a nation,
- that the name of Israel may be remembered no more.�
- For they have
conspired together with one mind.
- They form an alliance against you.
- The tents of Edom and
- Moab, and the Hagrites;
- Gebal, Ammon, and
- Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre;
- Assyria also is
joined with them.
- They have helped the children of Lot.
- Do to them as you did
- as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the river Kishon;
- who perished at
- who became as dung for the earth.
- Make their nobles
like Oreb and Zeeb;
- yes, all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna;
- who said, �Let us
take possession of God�s pasturelands.�
- My God, make them
- like chaff before the wind.
- As the fire that
burns the forest,
- as the flame that sets the mountains on fire,
- so pursue them with
- and terrify them with your storm.
- Fill their faces
- that they may seek your name, Yahweh.
- Let them be
disappointed and dismayed forever.
- Yes, let them be confounded and perish;
- that they may know
that you alone, whose name is Yahweh,
- are the Most High over all the earth.
For the Chief Musician. On an instrument of Gath. A Psalm by the sons
- How lovely are your
- Yahweh of Armies!
- My soul longs, and
even faints for the courts of Yahweh.
- My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
- Yes, the sparrow has
found a home,
- and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young,
- near your altars, Yahweh of Armies, my King, and my God.
- Blessed are those who
dwell in your house.
- They are always praising you.
- Blessed are those
whose strength is in you;
- who have set their hearts on a pilgrimage.
- Passing through the
valley of Weeping, they make it a place of springs.
- Yes, the autumn rain covers it with blessings.
- They go from strength
- Everyone of them appears before God in Zion.
- Yahweh, God of
Armies, hear my prayer.
- Listen, God of Jacob.
- Behold, God our
- look at the face of your anointed.
- For a day in your
courts is better than a thousand.
- I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God,
- than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
- For Yahweh God is a
sun and a shield.
- Yahweh will give grace and glory.
- He withholds no good thing from those who walk blamelessly.
- Yahweh of Armies,
- blessed is the man who trusts in you.
For the Chief Musician. A Psalm by the sons of Korah.
- Yahweh, you have been
favorable to your land.
- You have restored the fortunes of Jacob.
- You have forgiven the
iniquity of your people.
- You have covered all their sin.
- You have taken away
all your wrath.
- You have turned from the fierceness of your anger.
- Turn us, God of our
- and cause your indignation toward us to cease.
- Will you be angry
with us forever?
- Will you draw out your anger to all generations?
- Won�t you revive us
- that your people may rejoice in you?
- Show us your loving
- Grant us your salvation.
- I will hear what God,
Yahweh, will speak,
- for he will speak peace to his people, his saints;
- but let them not turn again to folly.
- Surely his salvation
is near those who fear him,
- that glory may dwell in our land.
- Mercy and truth meet
- Righteousness and peace have kissed each other.
- Truth springs out of
- Righteousness has looked down from heaven.
- Yes, Yahweh will
give that which is good.
- Our land will yield its increase.
- Righteousness goes
- And prepares the way for his steps.
A Prayer by David.
- Hear, Yahweh, and
- for I am poor and needy.
- Preserve my soul, for
I am godly.
- You, my God, save your servant who trusts in you.
- Be merciful to me,
- for I call to you all day long.
- Bring joy to the soul
of your servant,
- for to you, Lord, do I lift up my soul.
- For you, Lord, are
good, and ready to forgive;
- abundant in loving kindness to all those who call on you.
- Hear, Yahweh, my
- Listen to the voice of my petitions.
- In the day of my
trouble I will call on you,
- for you will answer me.
- There is no one like
you among the gods, Lord,
- nor any deeds like your deeds.
- All nations you have
made will come and worship before you, Lord.
- They shall glorify your name.
- For you are great,
and do wondrous things.
- You are God alone.
- Teach me your way,
- I will walk in your truth.
- Make my heart undivided to fear your name.
- I will praise you,
Lord my God, with my whole heart.
- I will glorify your name forevermore.
- For your loving
kindness is great toward me.
- You have delivered my soul from the lowest Sheol.
- God, the proud have
risen up against me.
- A company of violent men have sought after my soul,
- and they don�t hold regard for you before them.
- But you, Lord, are a
merciful and gracious God,
- slow to anger, and abundant in loving kindness and truth.
- Turn to me, and have
mercy on me!
- Give your strength to your servant.
- Save the son of your handmaid.
- Show me a sign of
- that those who hate me may see it, and be shamed,
- because you, Yahweh, have helped me, and comforted me.
A Psalm by the sons of Korah; a Song.
- His foundation is in
the holy mountains.
- Yahweh loves the
gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
- Glorious things are
spoken about you, city of God.
- I will record Rahab and Babylon among those who acknowledge me.
- Behold, Philistia, Tyre, and also Ethiopia:
- �This one was born there.�
- Yes, of Zion it will
be said, �This one and that one was born in her;�
- the Most High himself will establish her.
- Yahweh will count,
when he writes up the peoples,
- �This one was born there.�
- Those who sing as
well as those who dance say,
- �All my springs are in you.�
A Song. A Psalm by the sons of Korah. For the Chief Musician. To the
tune of �The Suffering of Affliction.� A contemplation by Heman, the
- Yahweh, the God of my
- I have cried day and night before you.
- Let my prayer enter
into your presence.
- Turn your ear to my cry.
- For my soul is full
- My life draws near to Sheol.
- I am counted among
those who go down into the pit.
- I am like a man who has no help,
- set apart among the
- like the slain who lie in the grave,
- whom you remember no more.
- They are cut off from your hand.
- You have laid me in
the lowest pit,
- in the darkest depths.
- Your wrath lies
heavily on me.
- You have afflicted me with all your waves.
- You have taken my
friends from me.
- You have made me an abomination to them.
- I am confined, and I can�t escape.
- My eyes are dim from
- I have called on you daily, Yahweh.
- I have spread out my hands to you.
- Do you show wonders
to the dead?
- Do the dead rise up and praise you?
- Is your loving
kindness declared in the grave?
- Or your faithfulness in Destruction?
- Are your wonders
made known in the dark?
- Or your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?
- But to you, Yahweh,
I have cried.
- In the morning, my prayer comes before you.
- Yahweh, why do you
reject my soul?
- Why do you hide your face from me?
- I am afflicted and
ready to die from my youth up.
- While I suffer your terrors, I am distracted.
- Your fierce wrath
has gone over me.
- Your terrors have cut me off.
- They came around me
like water all day long.
- They completely engulfed me.
- You have put lover
and friend far from me,
- and my friends into darkness.
A contemplation by Ethan, the Ezrahite.
- I will sing of the
loving kindness of Yahweh forever.
- With my mouth, I will make known your faithfulness to all generations.
- I indeed declare,
�Love stands firm forever.
- You established the heavens.
- Your faithfulness is in them.�
- �I have made a
covenant with my chosen one,
- I have sworn to David, my servant,
- �I will establish
your seed forever,
- and build up your throne to all generations.��
- The heavens will
praise your wonders, Yahweh;
- your faithfulness also in the assembly of the holy ones.
- For who in the skies
can be compared to Yahweh?
- Who among the sons of the heavenly beings is like Yahweh,
- a very awesome God in
the council of the holy ones,
- to be feared above all those who are around him?
- Yahweh, God of
Armies, who is a mighty one, like you?
- Yah, your faithfulness is around you.
- You rule the pride of
- When its waves rise up, you calm them.
- You have broken
Rahab in pieces, like one of the slain.
- You have scattered your enemies with your mighty arm.
- The heavens are
- The earth also is yours;
- the world and its fullness.
- You have founded them.
- The north and the
south, you have created them.
- Tabor and Hermon rejoice in your name.
- You have a mighty
- Your hand is strong, and your right hand is exalted.
- Righteousness and
justice are the foundation of your throne.
- Loving kindness and truth go before your face.
- Blessed are the
people who learn to acclaim you.
- They walk in the light of your presence, Yahweh.
- In your name they
rejoice all day.
- In your righteousness, they are exalted.
- For you are the
glory of their strength.
- In your favor, our horn will be exalted.
- For our shield
belongs to Yahweh;
- our king to the Holy One of Israel.
- Then you spoke in
vision to your saints,
- and said, �I have bestowed strength on the warrior.
- I have exalted a young man from the people.
- I have found David,
- I have anointed him with my holy oil,
- with whom my hand
shall be established.
- My arm will also strengthen him.
- No enemy will tax
- No wicked man will oppress him.
- I will beat down his
adversaries before him,
- and strike those who hate him.
- But my faithfulness
and my loving kindness will be with him.
- In my name, his horn will be exalted.
- I will set his hand
also on the sea,
- and his right hand on the rivers.
- He will call to me,
�You are my Father,
- my God, and the rock of my salvation!�
- I will also appoint
him my firstborn,
- the highest of the kings of the earth.
- I will keep my
loving kindness for him forevermore.
- My covenant will stand firm with him.
- I will also make his
seed endure forever,
- and his throne as the days of heaven.
- If his children
forsake my law,
- and don�t walk in my ordinances;
- if they break my
- and don�t keep my commandments;
- then I will punish
their sin with the rod,
- and their iniquity with stripes.
- But I will not
completely take my loving kindness from him,
- nor allow my faithfulness to fail.
- I will not break my
- nor alter what my lips have uttered.
- Once have I sworn by
- I will not lie to David.
- His seed will endure
- his throne like the sun before me.
- It will be
established forever like the moon,
- the faithful witness in the sky.�
- But you have
rejected and spurned.
- You have been angry with your anointed.
- You have renounced
the covenant of your servant.
- You have defiled his crown in the dust.
- You have broken down
all his hedges.
- You have brought his strongholds to ruin.
- All who pass by the
way rob him.
- He has become a reproach to his neighbors.
- You have exalted the
right hand of his adversaries.
- You have made all of his enemies rejoice.
- Yes, you turn back
the edge of his sword,
- and haven�t supported him in battle.
- You have ended his
- and thrown his throne down to the ground.
- You have shortened
the days of his youth.
- You have covered him with shame.
- How long, Yahweh?
- Will you hide yourself forever?
- Will your wrath burn like fire?
- Remember how short
my time is!
- For what vanity have you created all the children of men!
- What man is he who
shall live and not see death,
- who shall deliver his soul from the power of Sheol?
- Lord, where are your
former loving kindnesses,
- which you swore to David in your faithfulness?
- Remember, Lord, the
reproach of your servants,
- how I bear in my heart the taunts of all the mighty peoples,
- With which your
enemies have mocked, Yahweh,
- with which they have mocked the footsteps of your anointed one.
- Blessed be Yahweh
- Amen, and Amen.
A Prayer by Moses, the man of God.
- Lord, you have been our dwelling place for all generations.
- Before the mountains
were brought forth,
- before you had formed the earth and the world,
- even from everlasting to everlasting, you are God.
- You turn man to
- �Return, you children of men.�
- For a thousand years
in your sight are just like yesterday when it is past,
- like a watch in the night.
- You sweep them away
as they sleep.
- In the morning they sprout like new grass.
- In the morning it
sprouts and springs up.
- By evening, it is withered and dry.
- For we are consumed
in your anger.
- We are troubled in your wrath.
- You have set our
iniquities before you,
- our secret sins in the light of your presence.
- For all our days have
passed away in your wrath.
- We bring our years to an end as a sigh.
- The days of our
years are seventy,
- or even by reason of strength eighty years;
- yet their pride is but labor and sorrow,
- for it passes quickly, and we fly away.
- Who knows the power
of your anger,
- your wrath according to the fear that is due to you?
- So teach us to
number our days,
- that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
- Relent, Yahweh!
- How long?
- Have compassion on your servants!
- Satisfy us in the
morning with your loving kindness,
- that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
- Make us glad for as
many days as you have afflicted us,
- for as many years as we have seen evil.
- Let your work appear
to your servants;
- your glory to their children.
- Let the favor of the
Lord our God be on us;
- establish the work of our hands for us;
- yes, establish the work of our hands.
On the following exhibition, tiffany co jewellery ugly styles relax down gorgeous ones, making this one of the greatest displays associated with money at any time developed.
Last updated: December 31, 1969
When I talk about 70-410 certification tiffanys uk lamps, this is what Im referring to. this article is about identify good quality tiffany reproduction lamps.
The corporation ray bans sunglasses is popular for its unique designs made from different types of precious
metals tiffany jewelry on sale.
Then you must be quite excited to get a tiffany necklaces to show your high grade taste.
If you know who markets the tiffany silver earrings, you possibly can CompTIA 220-801 maintain a consistent eye out for brand new pieces or sales.
If you know who markets the tiffany silver earrings, you possibly can maintain a consistent eye out for brand new pieces or sales.
which tells people the country of origin or the metal components of the tiffanys Jewelry you want to buy.
With the highest quality and exquisite designs of the tiffany rings, all kind of this brand items will win your girl,s heart.
When buying CompTIA 220-801 dumps gold, check the gold Karat. The Karat quality marking informs you about the proportion of gold that is mixed with the other metals tiffany bracelets.
uncomplicated in vcp-510 exam dumps addition to stylish jewellery within a good number of regions of everything. Absolutely no ask yourself which in the modern era tiffany uk.
Throughout 2006, Tiffany includes shown this Frank Gehry series with tiffany and co uk models 200-101 exam throughout effort considering the renowned architect Frank To.
Gehry. Coping with diamond, pearls, designer watches, tiffany jewellery stores can be bought in many countries like ISC CISSP dumps the one on fifth method, Los angeles.
Tiffany, established within 1837 within Broadway, Ny, very first seized that worlds particular attention using its involved magic layouts tiffany stores uk employing silver. CompTIA 220-802 exam swarovski bangles
Related articles:Magickal Uses of the Psalms
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to add one