All all uploaded videos will be deleted within seven days of the end of the contest to limit on-going storage or video cost. Once deleted, these videos cannot be played or restored.
To make a short video (3 minutes max.) that addresses the theme: The Law of Attraction through means of magic, ta reading, prayer, empowerment or ritual etc. You can simply explain what you did and how and what you manifested. Remember to be original, hopefully to help others understand the power behind the Laws of Attraction. You may make this video of serious or humorous nature. Visit here to enter:
(This contest is over)
About your Video
- Your video must be no more than 3 minutes in length.
- Any language may be spoken but any language used in your video that is not English must be accompanied by the relevant subtitles in English.
- Your video must not contain violence, profanity, sex or direct attacks on individuals or organizations. Any entries deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified.
- Your video must be your own original creation – no copyrighted music, video, sounds or images may be used without prior, full permission from the author(s) of said copyrighted music, video, sounds or images that you wish to include.
- Your video must not infringe on any third party rights.
- Your video must not have been produced for compensation or posted previously on any Web page.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: A Video File must be submitted – the Video file (s) must be no more than the maximum duration stated in the Competition Brief “About your video” (all copyrighted material will be removed).
The Video file size should be kept at or under 100 MB for quicker upload/encoding time (max file size is 300MB). Video Files must be provided in one of the following file formats: .MPG; .MOV; .AVI; .WMV; .MP4; .M4V
Finalists may be asked to provide the original audio and video files used during production of the entry for broadcast purposes. This may include uncompressed QuickTime files, final audio mix and/or separate audio tracks for dialogue, music, and effects. These items are not mandatory to become a Finalist Due 29th June, 2012.
Over the age of 21 at the date of entry. This contest is open to worldwide contestants.
Unless otherwise stated in The Brief the Judging Criteria (“Judging Criteria”) is as follows: 1. Originality and Creativity – 50% 2. Adherence to Creative Assignment – 50% voted purely by the public. Mona Magick nor anyone affiliated with MonaMagick.com in business will not vote nor is eligible to vote.
Prizes are non-transferrable and must reflect the name of the contestant submitted in the entry form. Both 1st and 2nd Place winners will be contacted by 1st July 2012. All prizes must be redeemed by 30th August 2012 by 11:59 AM GMT. Only the 1st and 2nd Prize winner will be announced. All queries, prize redemptions, can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. by 30th August 2012 by 11:59 AM GMT.
1st Prize • $200 USD • Included but optional to be a guest and promoted worldwide via iTunes and social media networks. Winner will be contacted by 1st July 2012 and payment transferred no latter than 28th July 2012 via PayPal.com All queries, prize redemptions, can be directed to email@example.com.
2nd Prize • In-Depth Reading regarding 1 question worth $150.00 USD. Readings must be redeemed and scheduled by 30th August 2012 by 11:59 AM GMT. Scheduled readings are valid up to 1st September 2012 11:59 AM GMT.
3rd Prize • All other entrants who do not come in either 1st or 2nd Place are eligible to take advantage of phone and emailed readings at 50% discount which must be redeemable and scheduled by 30th August 2012 by 11:59 AM GMT. Scheduled readings are valid up to 1st September 2012 11:59 AM GMT.